- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English1. Including the marks obtained at the final examination and an explanation of scale of marks;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English1.
- Eligibility statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
The course curriculum in the field of International Relations, specialization of European Studies, Diplomacy, European Administration or Geopolitics is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. International Relations are one of the most popular and the fastest-developing interdisciplinary fields of social sciences in the world. The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.