- International language certificate;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into English;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into English.
- Statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
This program runs in conjunction with Coventry University in Great Britain, this means that graduates of this program get two degrees- one from Coventry University and one from Lazarski University.
International Relations is an ideal field of study for people who are curious about the world and who wish to exert an influence on the social and political realities of global affairs. Through this program, students will gain knowledge that is essential for making decisions in the areas of politics, business, and the media in an international context. Students will also learn about the complexities of contemporary politics, they will improve their language ability and gain useful skills for the business world. In addition, students will gain valuable insight about the policy decisions and economic developments that operate in an international context, and will develop skills that will help them work effectively in teams and communicate successfully in an international environment.