Hotline for Ukrainian students: +48 508 188 189
University-type non-public HEI
Mode of studies:
2 years (4 semesters)
Tuition per semester 8900 PLN
Master in Management
Saturday, 30 September, 2017
Day of semester start:
Monday, 2 October, 2017
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University - please click here to see the details.
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 30 September, non-EU citizens 15 August.
- In 2016 Kozminski University ranked 42rd in the Global Masters in Management Ranking published by "Financial Times".
- The Master Program in Management is designed to meet global market demand for qualified graduates with a wide range of business skills, a knowledge of analytical tools, and the ability to apply them in a market context.
- Available specializations in strategic management, human resource management and management and consulting, as well as diversified plethora of elective courses, allow students to create their own learning path while enhancing their areas of interest. The program is delivered via a mix of taught modules, practical experience, workshops, case study analyses, and research projects – and it is designed so that participants can either begin a career in business or continue the academic experience in a doctoral program.
- Students are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs offered by the university so as to master the skills that are necessary to work in a multicultural environment.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM YOUR STUDIES?
- Knowledge of leading strategic concepts and current research findings
- Knowledge of most interesting case studies and practices
- Skills and tools needed for successful formulation, evaluation, and implementation of new competitive strategies
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the rapidly changing environment under pressure
- Ability to handle complex business challenges within a budget and time limits
- Communication and negotiation skills (public presentations, teamwork, multi-party and multi-cultural negotiations, outside-the-box thinking)
- Real-life experience with strategic consulting assignments
- A critical understanding of key concepts in the human resource management discipline
- Knowledge of the techniques of fulfilling personnel and HRM functions in contemporary national and international workplaces
- Knowledge of psychological and social conditioning of human behavior in organizations and the ways of influencing human behavior
- Knowledge regarding managing people in national and international contexts
- Skills and tools needed to conduct independent critical analyses of organizations, businesses and business models, and strategy
- Ability to evaluate management processes as a whole in versatile environments
- Knowledge of typical organizational problems and their diagnostics
- Effective communication with clients and an understanding of the basics of international commercial contracts