Application for full time and part time programs at Kozminski University - please click here to see the details.
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 30 September, non-EU citizens 15 August.
In a world that is changing and innovating managers must possess skills that will enable them to adapt quickly to opportunities and threats. For this purpose, theoretical knowledge combined with practical experience is the best preparation. The Double Degree Bachelor Program in Management with Professional Placement is the best of both worlds: academia and business practice. It provides students with an opportunity to participate in a unique international educational project, thus enabling them to study in two countries and optimize their academic knowledge with practical experience gained in Germ and Polish markets. For the first three months of each semester, students acquire knowledge and skills through lectures, and workshops in a university environment. During the second part of each semester, students develop practical competencies in a business environment through internships. This program is available thanks to a partnership between Kozminski University and DHBW-Mannheim and with the participation of cooperation companies. The first three semesters are taught at DHBW - Mannheim while the later three are taught at Kozminski University. Graduates are awarded two degrees – issues by each partner institution. The studies offered are to provide students with the skills needed to succeed in an academic and business environment.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM YOUR STUDIES
- Academic knowledge combined with practical experience at a recognized company
- Extensive knowledge of international business management
- The opportunity to develop competencies in a business setting
- Cross-cultural skills
- Degrees from both Kozminski University and DJBW- Mannheim
WHO CAN YOU BECOME
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises
- A specialist in foreign market development
- A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector
- A leader of international projects
- An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities on the international market
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations
- A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets
- A marketing consultant with in depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools
- An entrepreneur prepared for the active and successful acquisition of new clients