Application for full time and part time programs at Kozminski University - please click here to see the details.
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 30 September, non-EU citizens 15 August.
The three-year Bachelor Program in Management (equivalent to a BSc or a BComm degree) is designed for students wishing who are interested in pursuing managerial and entrepreneurial careers in both domestic and international companies. Conducted in English, the program consists of six semesters. Its objective is to provide students with a solid foundation in management, finance, accounting, human resource management, and other business related areas in a real-world setting. Guided by our accomplished faculty students acquire the comprehensive knowledge, practical skills, and analytical tools needed to establish a successful enterprise or perform effectively as a manager. The program includes a professional internship and enables students to choose a specialization in Entrepreneurship, Marketing or International Management. Each specialization offers its participants the ability to gain a deeper knowledge and to fine tune the skills within specific areas of management necessary to successfully confront the numerous challenges when pursuing a international professional career.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM YOUR STUDIES
- Practical skills and analytical tools needed for the creation of a new business venture
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge required to take advantage of available opportunities and tackle the problems of business development
- Knowledge and skills needed to become an entrepreneurial leader in various organizations (profit and non-profit)
- Knowledge regarding the specificity of family business and succession processes
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of planning and conducting marketing activities in different organizations
- Practical knowledge on how to develop successful strategies for achieving marketing objectives
- Skills and competencies in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) marketing tools
- Practical ability to conduct marketing research projects – planning and implementation
- In-depth knowledge on how to explore new markets by means of international marketing activities
- Practical knowledge of contemporary trends in marketing (e.g., social media marketing, viral marketing, etc.)
- Knowledge regarding the international and intercultural aspects of management and organizations
- An understanding of the impact of cultures on organizations
- The ability to understand and work in an international/multicultural environment
- The ability to understand and apply management concepts in diverse cultural settings
WHO CAN YOU BECOME
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises
- A specialist in foreign market development
- A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector
- A leader of international projects
- An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities on the international market
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations
- A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets
- A marketing consultant with in depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools
- An entrepreneur prepared for the active and successful acquisition of new clients