Higher education diploma (when you apply to a MA programme you need to upload a copy of your BA/MA diploma – a document which allows you to continue studying at MA degree in your country).
Admission on the basis of the final grade for the diploma examination.
An applicant while registering is required to submit:
- one of the certificates confirming English proficiency at level B2. HERE you can find the LIST OF CERTIFICATES CONFIRMING ENGLISH PROFICIENCY – English B2 Certificates
Studies prepare for:
- helps cultivate critical and analytical thinking skills, teaches orientation in various areas of social life
- equips for participation in interdisciplinary projects and in a variety of social roles
- prepares for work in scientific, educational, cultural and administrative institutions
A master’s degree entitles you to:
- can progress to PhD programmes
- get a degree which equips them with a variety of transferable skills that are highly attractive to employers
Professional skills: Our graduates possess advanced research skills including formulating and analysing research problems, selecting research methods and tools, processing and presenting results. They can prove logical theorems, determine the logical structure of statements (propositions), paraphrase natural language utterances in the languages of various logical systems.