Hotline for Ukrainian students: +48 508 188 189
Mode of studies:
3 years (6 semesters)
2 000 EUR per semester
Sunday, 4 October, 2020
Day of semester start:
Monday, 12 October, 2020
30 ECTS per semester
1 Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Attach to your recruitment account:
- portfolio: digital photos a set of minimum 10 art works in size not less than A3, including painting, drawing and graphic techniques, undertaking a study of nature (still life, landscape, human figure) min. 10 pieces in a size not less than A3
- digital copy of an English translated high school/secondary school diploma,
- digital copy of a document confirming English language proficiency, if high school/secondary school education wasn’t conducted in English (Cambridge English First- FCF, IELT 5-6.5, TOEFL iBT 87-105)
- 1 colour digital photograph in jpg format, 2cm x 2.5cm (236 x 295 pixels)
3 Pay the application fee.
4 Candidates without an English language certificate: an interview to test your ability to communicate in English through Skype.
5 Key deadlines: https://ws.ujk.edu.pl/visual-arts/
Visual Arts is a major provided on the first and second level of higher education, which is based on comprehensive artistic education in the field of Visual Arts which results in gaining knowledge, abilities and social skills in the field of using varying art media, including artistic expressions. The program comprises:
- subjects in the field of theory and history of art, contemporary art, animation of visual culture, which serve the purpose of gaining a broader cognitive perspective, development of creative attitude, artists being open to new challenges and taking various roles related to functioning in a society as a creator,
- subjects in the field of fine arts like painting, drawing, printmaking and sculpture,
- subjectsin in the field of multimedia, intermedia, photography and film,
- optional subjects in the field of new media (digital arts and digital animation), graphic design (advertising and publication design).
- students’ intensive preparation for individual, creative work in the field of visual arts based on learning outcomes considering student’s individual interests,
- development of the ability to independent explorations of new forms, means of expression and media, allow the use of interdisciplinary contemporary and future language
- development of the ability to use of traditional and modern artistic media
- gaining general, theoretical art history and modern art knowledge
- students’ preparation for participation in regional, country and international cultural and artistic life.