- BSc in Physics, Applied Physics
- If graduates of faculties other than Physics or Technical, the Faculty's Recruitment Commission assesses, based on the Diploma Supplement, the candidate's implementation of program content (60% of the number of hours of basic and directional subjects) allowing to obtain the results of education appropriate for the first degree studies conducted in the field of technical physics
- Submission of required documents: signed scan of online application form, BSc degree, official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree, official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country, official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks, copy of applicant’s passport, official confirmation of the English language knowledge, a digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels)
Studies at this program with the specialization in Computer Modeling are designed to ensure master’s degree graduates with a strong basis to efficiently use the tools of mathematics, physics and computer science.
The graduate will acquire the knowledge and skills in the area of modeling physical, technological, economical, biological and other processes.
The competences obtained during studies:
- modeling natural phenomena in science and technology with use of advanced computer applications;
- basics of symbolic computations, computer graphics and visualization;
- computer-controlled measurement stations in research and industry;
- modern information technologies in physics, technology and business: object and mobile programming techniques, algorithms and computational methods in the optimization tasks and engineering calculations;
- techniques of modern measurement systems in science, medicine, industry and everyday life;
- physics as the foundation of other sciences, problems of modern physics, including those defining its interdisciplinary character as a science.
Upon completing the degree the graduate is prepared for PhD studies or embark on professional career in science, industry or finance.
Graduate is ready to employ in research laboratories, become a programmer, software tester, computer network administrator, web or computer graphic designer, data analysts etc. Physics training is desired by banks and other financial institutions (quanta).
Programme coordinator: prof. Joanna Jałocha-Bratek, email: email@example.com