- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedures: http://iro.pk.edu.pl/application-procedures/
- Cover letter
- Candidate’s statement confirming that all works comprising the portfolio have been prepared by the candidate in person
- Portfolio consisting: 2 freehand drawings of nature in any technique, presenting a composition consisting of elementary solids or derivatives of such solids, freehand drawing or painting of nature in any technique, presenting any still life, 2 freehand drawings of nature, presenting any existing buildings or architectural structures, 1 freehand drawing of nature in any technique presenting a part of a city, photographs devoted to architecture, works in any technique on any topic
All EU citizens are required to take an entrance exam. They do not submit a portfolio.
The first degree (undergraduate) English-taught programme in Architecture follows the newest architectural education standards. It has earned - as the only one in Poland - two international accreditations: the Royal Institute of British Architects and the European Union Notification.
Compact and student-friendly teaching blocks arrangement consists in:
- Integrated Design
- Technical Knowledge Theory and Practice
- Architectural and Urban Heritage Theory
- Presentation Skills Practice
- Architectural Profession Principles.
The programme is conducted by the Faculty of Architecture at Cracow University of Technology as well as foreign visiting professors and experts from Europe, the USA and Canada. It is focused on quality and effectiveness of teaching and learning. This allows students to enjoy the place of study – the City of Cracow – a UNESCO listed city of heritage and always creative, rational, avant-garde, contemporary, operative, rational, innovative architecture – the best and complementary to study programme 'teacher' of architectural and urban traditions and principles.
Programme coordinator: dr inż. arch. Kinga Racoń-Leja, email: firstname.lastname@example.org