- Submission of required documents:
- Signed scan of online application form
- High school degree
- Official confirmation that candidate’s high school degree is equivalent to Polish high school degree
- Official confirmation of legality of candidate’s high school degree
- Official certificate confirming that candidate’s high school degree allows them to apply for admission to BSc studies at all universities in their country
- Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks and education system in candidate’s home country
- Scan of candidate’s passport
- Official confirmation of the English language knowledge
- Digital colour photo
- High grade in maths, physics or IT
After completing the 1st cycle studies, the graduate is qualified within the domain of design and erection of any building and engineering structures such as buildings, roads, bridges, shell structures, storage tanks, underground structures erected using reinforced concrete, masonry, metal and timber technologies.
The graduate is prepared to oversee and manage the building processes as well as maintenance, operation and restoration of building resources. This knowledge is based on the gains of modern technology, using computer methods and information technologies.
The graduate is capable of understanding social, economic, legal and other conditions affecting the engineering activities. He/She is able to work as a member of a team.
Programme coordinator: dr inż. Dorota Jasińska, email: email@example.com