• Secondary school certificate (12 years of education) being the equivalent of Polish secondary school certificate.
• English language international B2 certificate (upper intermediate) such as FCE, IELTS (min. 6 points), IBT (min. 87 points), TOEFL (min. 510 points), if applicable.
• Preliminary drawing exam.
• Each application is assessed individually on its merits.
• If in doubt, please contact the IRO Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme of the studies allows the students to obtain the detailed and advanced knowledge of different aspects related to landscape architecture. It includes the following subjects: mathematics, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, botany, ecology, dendrology, fitosociology, special planning, graphics, hand drawing, art history, landscape architecture design, climatology, soil science, garden art history, garden buildings, environmental engineering, soil remediantion, thesis seminar.