It is required to have an English language certificate.
List of diplomas, certificates proving knowledge of foreign language is available in the Admissions Office (e-mail: email@example.com),
telephone: + 48 12 252 44 00
International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
The studies offer a core curriculum emphasizing the traditional academic components of International Relations with a focus on the role of soft power and Cultural Diplomacy in contemporary global affairs.
List of courses offered within the Master's programme:
- Foreign Policy of the European Union
- The Post-Cold War World
- Conflict and Natural Resources
- US Foreign Policy
- Multinational companies
- New Social Movements and International Relations
- Migration, Refugees, and Citizenship in a Globalized World
- Globalization and International Competiveness
- Religion and International Relations
- Cultural Diplomacy in the World
- Human Rights in Cultural Context.