Applicants are required to:
1. Have a high school leaving diploma
2. Take the MUW competency test organized by the Medical University of Warsaw English Division, OR submit your BMAT, MCAT, GAMSAT or UKCAT score
3. Have passing grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics , or Mathematics
Applicants can write our exam in the ONE of these subjects. Please contact the Admissions Office email@example.com
4. Prove English language proficiency
5. Register online https://recruitment.wum.edu.pl/irk/irk/strony/logowaniekandydat.html
These requirements apply to ALL applicants: Polish and international, IB and EB, Bachelor or Master degree. ALL applicants must either take the MUW competency test or submit their BMAT, MCAT, GAMSAT or UKCAT score.
For more information: admissions.wum.edu.pl ed.wum.edu.pl/candidates
The 6-Year Medical Program is for high school graduates, as well as, degree holders. It is conducted entirely in English.
At the end of the program, our graduates are awarded the MD degree and receive a medical diploma (dyplom lekarski) recognized in Poland, EU, UK, USA, Canada and most other countries around the world.
The program consists of:
- 3 pre-clinical years (lectures and seminars) and,
- 3 years of clinical training.
Student clinical training takes place at 6 of our teaching hospitals and affiliated hospitals across Warsaw and, at our Medical Simulation Centre. Our students complete a Register of Student Skills essential for medical practice.
We offer teaching that goes beyond the standard requirements: more than 5700 hours of teaching and training and over 360 ECTS.
Our diploma is accredited by the U.S. Department of Education, Medical Board of California, Malaysian Medical Council, and Medical Council of Thailand.
Since 1993, more than 1300 international students from over 60 different countries graduated.