COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Medical, health and sport sciences
Long cycle Master's Programme (9-12 semesters)
Mode of studies:
5 years (10 semesters)
45 340 PLN/year
Master of Science in Physiotherapy
Monday, 15 August, 2022
Day of semester start:
Monday, 30 August, 2021
300 (for the whole 3-year Program)
- Secondary school degree or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to be eligible for admission to a university in home country, issued no earlier than in 2016 (secondary school certificate can be older than 2016 in case the applicant has continued their formal education beyond 2016).
- High level of knowledge in natural sciences, and high proficiency in English language.
- Satisfactory grades in natural science coursework from previous education: biology or chemistry or physics (secondary school, college or university)
- Interview examination in biology.
- Physical fitness and aptitude towards intensive physical training.
The 5-year Physiotherapy Program is an undergraduate-entry long-cycle Master’s course leading high school graduates to a Master of Science degree in physiotherapy, opening doors to professional licensing in Europe and elsewhere.